Saturday, May 3, 2008

Reunion...


In a few weeks, I head north for my 25th reunion. College. I went to my 5th reunion and came to the conclusion that the 4 years I spent at Bucknell were some of the lonliest, unhappiest days of my life. I came home and vowed never to go back.

Nostaligia has set in I guess, and I have made plans to go back for our 25th reunion, and I have officially started the worrying process. Anyone who goes to reunions may know this translates into "Mentally Comparing Myself to My Old Friends and Falling Far Short".

I'm not going to be able to loose that 40 lbs in the next 4 weeks, so I settled for having my toenails polished.

Next weekend, I'll tackle the gray roots.

2 comments:

Schweers' Mom said...

And I feel sure you won't be the only one who didn't meet the "lose those stubborn pounds" goal. Just remember that they were hard earned (maybe from having some beautiful children???). Have fun!

dorz11 said...

The rest don't even compare to you! Isn't Pennsylvania next to Ohio? {shutter}