Thursday, November 13, 2008

Looking forward...

Things I am really looking forward to, with the upcoming holiday:

1. Having many kids at home together under one roof. Usually the noise makes me nutty, but I will enjoy it - for the first day, anyway.
2. Working a jigsaw puzzle.
3. College football.
4. Sleeping late - spending days in my pjs.
5. Pictionary (per daughter #2's request).
6. The possibility of spending an hour or two alone with my dear husband.
7. A bookstore crawl, with coffee.
8. Speaking of coffee - double Gingerbread latte, extra hot, WITH whipped cream. (I think this has as many calories as one complete thanksgiving dinner, with dessert and dressing...)
9. Watching A Muppet Christmas Carol and Elf.
10. Maybe a bike ride or two - depending on the weather.

I'm ready.

2 comments:

Mandrake said...

Don't you dare forget about #5!

dorz11 said...

Can't wait!!